Saturday, July 21, 2018

Simply Saturday

OK, I'm having PT and doing exercises for my hip.  It is improved some, but still makes it difficult to get work done.  
I have some new medication that seems to be helping the depression and I actually feel like doing things when the pain is not too great.
We plan to pick the pie cherries tomorrow as the Backyard Harvest folks did not come for them.  I'm going to trade them to my DD for some blackberries which they are picking.  I need to replenish the blackberry jam supply - I remove the seeds as they are large & make seedless jam - YUMMY!
I'm still working on shawls although I did get the TSS III #1, the Maythem Shawl finished but for blocking.  I plan to finish the Rune Shawl and then go on to some Mother Bears, some baby hats & some socks.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen