Tuesday, August 11, 2020

August 11, 2020

 It seems we are going from shit to shitty as we go day to day.  

It's still overly hot & dry.  The mister's fishing trip with my brothers was cancelled because salmon season was closed early, but we still had to pay for the RV parking spot.  The DD's partner was fired from his job due to disagreement with his boss.  msH seems to have become an entirely different person, hurting me very much when she no longer wants to spend any time here.  I'm having a pity party today, I guess.  

OK, we need to be over that.  I got beans and peaches canned.  Now I need to get going on the new tool shed.     I have had better luck with my housekeeping schedule.  I can keep up with all of the inside needs and have time to do some crafting, too.  Much better for my psyche, I'll tell you !

Back to work for now.  Have to see if I can figure out why my bookkeeping app is not working today.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen