Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May 10, 2021

Today is my “baby” sister’s birthday (56) - well we were all babies once!  Happy birthday AA.

Part of the garden has been planted and I see the peas are germed enough to go into the ground.  Busy day today, so it will be tomorrow for that.  We plan to do the maiden camping voyage this weekend, so need to “get ‘er done”.  Still lots of work to do outside when we get back.

I’ve finished another bear for Mother Bear, but fo the face-trying to get that done today.  The fisprst pair of challenge socks are coming along, but it will be a race to see if I can get them both done in one month 🙄🙄🙄.  I am also rushing to get the quilt for the show done-due June 1!  Busy time of year, too.

I got some nice plants for Mother’s Day and some yummy strawberries dipped in chocolate.  Missed my own mom, though.


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen