Tuesday, May 18, 2021

May 18; 2021

 Now it’s one day before my 73rd birthday.  For some reason I’m sad today.  Not the age, but how fast it’s going.  There are so many things I wish to see that may not be able to be experienced.  I have to stop it and get on with my life.  But sometimes it is so hard.

We went camping last weekend, taking msH with us.  She had a great time with some children she met whose family was camping too. We had a lovely peaceful time away from all of the “ should do’s”!  We hope to have many more times like this in the coming summer months.

I’m progressing on the challenge quilt; I’ll get it done in time, but my two pair of socks will not be finished by end of May; I have the first one not quite halfway.  These are quite complicated patterns.

The garden is slowly coming along.  There are other seeds germinating now, but potatoes and peas have not appeared yet.  There is still plenty of time though.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen